Go-to-Market USA FREE International Expansion Workshop – London by GTM Global in association with DIT & Partners
Is your company looking to expand to the US in 2019?
With US Economic growth predicted at 2-3% in 2019/2020, there has never been a better time to sell your products and services to America.
To find out how your business can take advantage of the expansive US market, register for one of a series of FREE one-to-one 2-hour mentoring workshop with US expansion experts from a mix of Department for International Trade, and specialist US commercial advisors like Thorelli & Associates, Vayner Media and OCO Global
Key topics covered:
- Marketing, routes to market, channel partners
- Compliance / entry requirements, IP, contracts
- Grants and aid, investment, resources and funding
- Payments, taxation, shipping and employment requirements
Expert advisers & mentors include:
- Department for International Trade – UK government international trade advisors
- OCO Global - North American specialist market research and business development services
- Thorelli & Associates - US attorneys
- Leyton - R&D tax credits and funding
- VaynerMedia - US founded international digital agency
- Avalara - tax compliance solutions
- GFS - global delivery solutions
- World First - International FX and payments processing
- United Airlines - US travel management services
Please note, attendance is subject to the approval of the organisers who will contact you after you have registered.
Workshops run in two-hour slots throughout the day and are organised so that you have a series of one-to-one consultations with select experts relevant to your business needs and international expansion plans. There is also opportunity for peer to peer networking with lunchtime food and refreshments.
Who should attend:
CEOs, founders and senior managers of UK mid-market tech & digital scale-ups looking to expand internationally in the next 3 to 6 months and with turnover in the range £2m to £50m.
Places are limited so early registration is advised. The organisers will contact you directly to discuss your circumstances and confirm your booking, typically within 48 hours. You will be asked to provide information about your business so that you can be matched to relevant mentors on the day.