Business Fitness Workshop
Are you a business owner with 5 or more employees?
Then this workshop is for you.
- How is the financial health of your business?
- Do you have a solid growth strategy? Or a 5 or 10 year plan?
- What would happen to your business if you weren’t there, or if you fell ill?
- Is stress around your business affecting your health? Or your relationships?
Would you like to turn it around?
Join us, Falguni Desai, Business Growth Coach, and Jules Anderson, Integrative Health & Nutrition Coach, for an interactive session where we will share with you practical tips to help you overcome challenges in your business.
In this workshop, you will learn the secrets to becoming a healthy business owner. One whose business is growing & thriving, even where you aren’t there.
You will learn the secrets to building a fitter business. A business that allows you to enjoy your success, to spend time with family and friends, to relax, to live life fully.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
This is a learning experience where you will gain tangible skills that you can take back into the workplace to implement the following day.
Some of the areas the session will cover:
– Time mastery: How to manage your time day to day
– Energy mastery and optimising performance
– Role of health in business effectiveness
– Building healthy foundations for you and your team
– Identifying Key Performance Indicators that add value
– How to generate a consistent cashflow
– Creating systems to improve efficiency
– Team building
This workshop will help you recognise and prioritise the key elements of sustainable growth in your business, looking at the key areas of mastery necessary to achieve this. You will come away understanding the framework and the steps needed to reach your own individual goals.
Falguni Desai is a non-practising solicitor with more than fifteen years’ experience as corporate lawyer. She is also a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators. Falguni now helps small and medium sized businesses grow using a corporate framework. The coaching she delivers provides clarity, accountability and structure, which enables businesses to grow sustainably.
Jules Anderson is a certified integrative health & nutrition coach, trained at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York. Jules works with professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs, whose busy lives and challenging businesses are taking a toll on their health. She provides personalised programmes to individuals and teams to support their specific needs, challenges and long term goals.
Click Here – To book your ticketDate
8:00 am - 10:30 amLocation
150 Victoria Street