East Asia Business Expansion Workshop
East Asia Business Expansion Workshop
Grow your business in China, Japan and Korea. These thriving tech hubs are vital locations for any firm with global growth ambitions.
Attend – a dedicated 2-hour face-to-face session with advice and guidance from Intralink, in-country experts on market entry and expansion.
Hear from – UK government agencies, trade bodies and commercial partners for 1-2-1 guidance on compliance and investment, payments and logistics, talent and travel.
Intralink’s specialist in-country advisers & mentors include:
- Greg Sutch – CEO, who has lived and worked in the region in for over 30 years
- Alex Gover – who worked for Sony in Japan and has spent 25 years working in and with the Far East
- Michal Waszkiewicz – a bilingual Korean-speaker, who has helped secure multiple revenue-generating partnerships for European firms with some of Korea’s largest tech companies
Other specialist advisors and mentors are from:
- Anglo Gulf Trade Bank – Funding expansion between UK, Middle East & Asia
- Westminster Business Council – Connections, intelligence and growth
- Department for International Trade – UK Government
- World First – International FX and payments processing
- Safeguard Global – Specialist global employment outsourcing
- Leyton – R&D tax credits and grants
- Blue Array – international SEO strategy
- GFS – global delivery solutions
- VaynerMedia – US founded international digital agency
- Maytrix – international business expansion consultants
Workshops run in two-hour slots throughout the day and are organised so that you have a series of one-to-one consultations with select experts relevant to your business needs and international expansion plans. There is also opportunity for peer to peer networking with lunchtime food and refreshments.
Who should attend:
CEOs, founders and senior managers of digital and tech scale-ups looking to expand internationally in the next 3 to 6 months and with turnover in the range £2m to £50m.
Places are limited so early registration is advised. Please note also, attendance is subject to the approval of the organisers who will contact you after you have registered.
What to expect from the GTM Workshop Programme:
This workshop is part of the GTM programme which supports mid-market tech/digital companies on their international expansion journeys. By participating in the programme you can expect a mix of the following:
- Advice & guidance from experts in international trade
- Export readiness audits & market research reports
- Access to a network of in-country specialists & trade partners
- Go-to-market strategy development & market expansion planning
- Compliance, regulatory & risk management planning
- In-country distribution, sales & business development services
- Access to overseas EDOs, accelerator programs & government support
- Funding via an international network of investors & VCs
- Curated promotions & offers for businesses transacting overseas
About GTM Global:
Connects UK scale-up brands in digital and tech to a designated panel of experts from government, trade bodies and commercial partners to provide on-going advice and guidance for them to go market and expand internationally.
- Intralink enables Western companies to expand in East Asia
- With over 80 full-time employees, a 29-year track record and offices in China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, America and the UK, Intralink makes expansion into Asia fast, easy and cost effective.
- Through its proven Surrogate Sales Program™, Intralink not only develops a company’s market expansion strategy — it also plays a hands-on role in its execution, closing deals and generating revenues on behalf of the company.
- And, when the business is ready, Intralink will help you set up your own in-country presence through a local subsidiary, partnership or acquisition.
- Intralink is the proud winner of The Queen’s Award for Enterprise for helping companies with their international business growth.
- FE International Expansion Workshop – 21st March 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pmLocation
Central Working Victoria
Eccleston Yards, 25 Eccleston Pl