Investing in Technology
Join amazing start-up tech companies, angels, VCs and investors for an evening of learning and networking.
We’ll be addressing three key questions during the evening:
- What do angel and VC investors look for in tech start-ups
- When should tech start-ups protect their IP and what is the most cost-effective way of doing this?
- How can startups build effective teams to execute their ideas
- David Saenz, Chief Operating Officer, Stuart Delivery
David is COO at Stuart Delivery where he has led international growth and expansion of the business through to acquisition by French conglomerate GeoPost. Prior to Stuart, David was co-founder and CEO of Uncover, which Apple named Top 10 App of 2015 and was acquired by Velocity in November 2015.
- Graham Spenceley, Senior Associate, Mathys & Squire
Graham is a Chartered UK and European Patent Attorney, Registered European Design Attorney and part-qualified UK Trademark Attorney, with particular expertise in the field of medical devices. Graham’s clients range from ‘garden shed’ investors right up to international corporations. He handles matters across the Intellectual Property (IP) spectrum, including the preparation and prosecution of patent and design applications, and the enforcement and defence of IP rights.
Wine and canapes served.
This event is being hosted by Huckletree Shoreditch.
6:30 pm - 8:30 pmLocation
18 Finsbury Square
Bookings are closed for this event.