WBC Young Professionals Network Launch
Westminster Business Council is launching a new networking series for Young Professionals.
Westminster Business Council is excited to announce the launch of our brand new YoungProfessional Network.
Throughout 2017, we’ll be offering:
- a range of excellent networking opportunities with key influencers
- professional development workshops including speech training & stress management
- key support opportunities for you and your career
If you are aged between 20 and 30 and are looking for ways to increase your network and development opportunities, this is the network for you.
Come and join us for our special launch event.
Thursday 26 January, 18:30 – 20:30
Our special guest speaker is Johnny Luk. Johnny is Head of Policy and Projects within the Digital Economy Unit, which is part of the Department of Culture, Media and Sport, leading on national Digital Inclusion policy.
Johnny has previously been Deputy Head of Strategic Operations for Entrepreneurship in the then UK Trade & Investment. He also founded Inspired & Hired, a social initiative, which won an award from the Business Secretary.
Enjoy good company, amazing food and superb views across the Thames.
£20 ticket includes a welcome drink and gorgeous canapés including:
Cold hors d’oeuvre:
- Bean curd wrapped seasonal vegetable
- Tea smoked corn feed chicken with mango
- Sichuan style cod cheek with endive
Hot hors d’oeuvre:
- Wild boar pie
- Rib eye beef satay with black bean sauce
- Crispy squid stuffed shrimp with sea salt
Sponsorship and Speaking Opportunities are available. Get in touch with Lara at email@example.com
6:30 pm - 8:30 pmLocation
Bao Fa Garden Restaurant
Bookings are closed for this event.