About The Gate
Adrian and Michael Daniel have been running London’s most successful vegetarian restaurant since 1989 and opened their third restaurant, The Gate Seymour Place in December 2016. It is the first of The Gate to serve breakfast Monday-Friday and brunch on weekends.
"The food we serve is the food of our childhood, modulated by French and Italian influences. When we opened the Gate, we had had no formal training, we were just a couple of guys who knew what we liked to eat, but we knew that food was sacred and should be celebrated.
At the restaurant, we try to do just that: celebrate the food. This means, amongst other things, that we source our ingredients with care; we intensify flavour by careful cooking and by combining ingredients in unexpected ways. We try to make our dishes as visually pleasing as possible, and we try and do this in a fun and relaxed way.
We started with passion and creativity and we maintain that passion and creativity today."
Location: 22-24 Seymour Place, London, Marylebone W1H 7NL
- 15% off food from our Breakfast menu Monday-Friday 8am-11.30am
- 15% off food from our A la Carte menu Monday-Friday 12-5pm
- 15% off food from our Brunch menu Saturday-
Terms & Conditions
- Available from Wednesday 5th April
- Max 6 covers
- Food only, excludes drinks
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer
- Must quote "Westminster Business Council" at time of booking
- Can be booked via phone or on The Gate website: http://
- Only valid at The Gate Seymour Place