- Members Meet Ups, held the first Wednesday of every month. These meet ups are an opportunity for small businesses to meet other small business members and network.
- We hold workshops covering key business areas, for example: Procurement, Marketing, IT support. These are held once a month.
- Westminster Wednesdays. These quarterly flagship events feature a panel of speakers talking on a topic or theme, to a larger audience of at least 100. Past events have been on topics such as mentoring, employment, sustainability and social enterprise.
- Women of Westminster (WoW!) events. With our partners, 'Ladies at 11' and The National Black Women's Network, these events are held quarterly. They have the aim of promoting and connecting successful businesswomen and entrepreneurs from around Westminster. Men are welcome.
- Grow Green roundtables. These roundtables focus specifically on green issues and how businesses can mitigate their environmental impact.
- We match small business members with successful and corporate businesses though our business mentoring programme. Mentoring Meet-Ups, where mentees are paired with mentors, are held once a month, on the second Tuesday.
- We keep members updated about current and forthcoming business opportunities and events.
- Members are able to take advantage of unique discounts, offers and special rates.
For more details about our events click here
Most events are free to Westminster based businesses who meet our membership requirements, but you need to register to become a member before you can attend.
To register, please contact us on info@Westminsterbc.org.uk