Does your organisation want to contribute to community development, prosperity and economic growth in Westminster? Are you looking for an effective means to fulfil your corporate social responsibility objectives whilst also growing your business through new connection? Does your business need products or services that could be provided by a local business? If the answer is yes, then your company should consider joining the Westminster Business Council.
Benefits of joining WBC
By becoming involved in WBC events there is the opportunity to network with small and large companies in Westminster
- Free attendance for all staff to all of our 40+ events throughout year
- Invitations to VIP events including receptions at Parliament
- Effective business referrals and introductions. WBC prides itself on knowing its members and understanding their needs. This allows us to make tailored introductions
- Promotion of your business to 12,000 companies across the Capital through our literature and social media platforms including our business directory with a distribution of 6000 copies.
- Opportunity to create bespoke events to promote your business
- Opportunity to speak at events to raise your company profile
- Opportunity to engage with our flagship business mentoring programme
- Reputational benefits of showing a commitment to the Westminster community and Corporate Social Responsibility
- WBC is committed to assisting young people in their search for opportunities. We can facilitate introductions to a pool of talented young people
- Women of Westminster, invitations to women's networking evenings that attact large numbers of SMEs and corporate women to fast track business connections
- Raise profile and develop links in Westminster with other corporate partners and Westminster City Council.
- The ability to meet potential new suppliers and buyers. Westminster Business Council can broker links to the wider Westminster community including relationships with further education colleges, women in business and voluntary organisations.
Corporate partners interested in joining should call 07507 876833 or contact Sophie: email@example.com