Does your organisation want to contribute to community development, prosperity and economic growth in Westminster? Are you looking for an effective means to fulfil your corporate social responsibility objectives? Does your business need products or services that could be provided by a local business? If the answer is yes, then your company should consider joining the Westminster Business Council.
Benefits of joining WBC
In addition to the value of supporting the economic development aims of WBC there are other reasons why becoming involved could benefit your business:
- By becoming involved in WBC events there is the opportunity to network with small and large companies in Westminster
- Reputational benefits of showing a commitment to the Westminster community and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Raise profile and develop links in Westminster with other corporate partners and Westminster City Council.
- The ability to meet potential new suppliers and buyers.
- Cost free access for staff to a wide range of Westminster Business Council events and workshops and also to partner events.
- Participating in the mentoring programme and mentoring a small businesses is an excellent developmental opportunity for staff
- Inside track and notification of opportunities in Westminster.
- Westminster Business Council can broker links to the wider Westminster community including relationships with further education colleges, women in business and voluntary organisations.
Corporate partners interested in joining should call 02031951028 or contact email@example.com